Silkestunt, bestruket eller kraftigt ribbat: välj det papper och den finish som ger just dina produkter mervärde. Helt anpassningsbart med 1 eller 2 Pantonefärger, finns i fem olika format, välj ett eller blanda flera.
Ta reda på hur du kasserar detta material på rätt sätt - Ta reda på
Branded wrapping paper in the UK
Do you want to make a gift for your loved ones or a package for your customers absolutely perfect? Do you want your gift to stand out from the crowd and be remembered? If so, choose Pixartprinting's custom printed wrapping paper!
If giving is a sign of affection, why is the paper we use to wrap gifts still an afterthought, considered nothing more than packaging? As well as being highly customisable, our wrapping paper offers you a dose of originality, ensuring your gift is unforgettable.
Custom online gift wrap: let your imagination run wild
You can choose from a range of lightweight papers for your custom printed wrapping paper:
- 60 gsm and 80 gsm coated paper: this is a glossy, white, 100% cellulose coated paper, with a soft fold, meaning the whole of the sheets can be used, without a crease.
- 20 gsm tissue paper: a very lightweight, thin and generally transparent paper used for packaging. Made with cellulose.
- 60 gsm brown ribbed paper: brown paper is famous for its high level of durability, and it is the ideal product for wrapping more fragile products. Its ribbed surface is designed to be shockproof and to protect the contents of your package.
The print options are sure to meet your customisation needs:
- Single-colour printing (white, gold, silver or bronze) on a plain background.
- Printing on a neutral background
Custom gift wrap printing: formats and shipping
This product is available in five different formats, suitable for different uses:
- 75x100 cm
- 50x75 cm
- 50x37.5 cm
- 37.5x25 cm
- 18x25 cm
The various sizes can be combined in three different mixes:
- 50% 75x100 cm / 50% 50x75 cm
- 50% 50x75 cm / 50% 37.5x50 cm
- 25% 75x100 cm / 25% 50x75 cm / 25% 37.5x50 cm / 25% 25x37.5 cm
Each type of gift wrapping paper is sent in 10 kg packs on an 80x60cm pallet:
- The 75x100 cm and 50x75 cm sheets are folded in half with a soft fold, so the paper is not damaged by a crease.
- The other, smaller sizes are packaged flat.
The paper is wrapped in a protective transparent polypropylene sheet and fastened with sticky tape. Corner pieces and a cardboard cover further improve the protection of your branded wrapping paper during shipping in the UK.
Branding isn't just about the product!
Make your brand instantly recognisable by choosing our customised gift wrapping paper. The numerous personalisation options make adding a special finishing touch to your gifts or products even easier, not to mention fun! Choose from our numerous high-quality papers and turn your gift into something unique.
Our custom printed tissue paper protects delicate garments and precious objects, making unwrapping them an exclusive experience. Packages wrapped with our custom ribbed brown paper are sure to be the first to grab people's attention.
When should I use them?
This product is perfect not only for wrapping gifts but also for creating customised packaging for products like clothing or accessories. For example, custom printed tissue paper is perfect for protecting products within shopping bags or boxes, providing a visual reminder of the brand inside as well as outside. The ribbed brown paper, meanwhile, offers an extremely striking natural finish.
To summarise, our branded wrapping paper for the UK is perfect for the following uses:
- Wrapping gifts
- Packaging for products like clothing and accessories
- Sophisticated and durable packaging for all types of product (ribbed brown paper)
You can fasten your custom printed wrapping paper with tailor-made labels and, for the ultimate total branding experience, the new wrapping paper can be made to match our range of cardboard boxes and our wide variety of paper, natural fabric and non-woven fabric shopping bags and pouches: have a look at the packaging section of our website to find other products for your business.